Where to Charge your Phone in California Adventure
The Nearly-Complete list of Guest-Accessible Electrical Outlets in California Adventure Park
By Rob Cockerham |
Here are some photos of electrical outlets in Disney's California Adventure. Some weatherproof outlet covers are actually covering audio cable connections, so be prepared for that disappointment.
These outlets are near the drinking fountains on Buena Vista Street.
This outlet is on the wooden Pixar Pier, by a store called "Knick Knacks", the Lamplight Lounge and the Character Gazebo.
About a fourth of the green light posts throughout California Adventure have electrical outlets on them.
Here is an outlet on the exterior of Disney's Animation Academy on Buena Vista Street. The Fremont list describes other outlets inside this building.
- Four outlets outside on the East facing wall of Animation Building
- Two outlets in the Zoetrope room on the floor in the Animation Building
- Multiple outlets in hallways entering and exiting Animation Building
- Hallway of Sorcerers Workshop in the Animation Building
This one is basically in a restricted area outside the line at Ariel's Undersea Adventure.
This one is also probably impossible to reach at Guardians of the Galaxy Escape.
The Fremont list also describes other outlets inside Guardians of the Galaxy Escape: 3 outlets in Tower of Terror one next to the elevator on the far right one next to a bench in the exit hallway & one on the right of the exit of the gift shop.
There is a penny smashing machine next to the exit. I bet there is a free outlet where that machine is plugged in.
Most bathrooms have an outlet near the exit, but you'll want an extra long charging cord if you want to use these, otherwise you are going to be standing in an awkward spot for a half-hour.
Here's an outlet near the Incredicoaster bathrooms.
This one is just outside the extended standby line for Toy Story Midway Mania. You'll have to step out of line to charge here, but you should be out of everyone's way.
This covered outlet is on one of the upper levels of the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. Honestly I don't know if it is a power outlet or an audio outlet. Let me know when you climb up there?
The Fremont list includes these spots, but I didn't verify that they still exist in 2019.
- There is an old stage in the Bay Area (Next to Pixar Pier) where the bands used to play. Any stage seems prepared with electrical outlets
- Every red parade light stand has two power outlets and two audio (xlr) jacks
- In the Boudin Bread tour to the right of the entrance
- Outside the Boudin tour at the pay phones
- In the Blue Sky Cellar to the right of the exit
- Taste Pilot southwest corner at a table
- At and behind the pay phones across from Soarin’
- Next to the store across from Soarin’, there are outlets there.