1,000 Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division Problems on a PDF
Have you seen the incredible expectations on a child's math skills on the modern first-grader's homework?
Setting that aside, I realized this week that my kids have barely picked up a pencil since school let out.
I began to draw up a page of practice problems for the kids, but quit halfway, opting instead to build some sheets of problems with Excel's randbetween function and Word's mail merge capabilities.
Here are the homework sheets I came up with. Each PDF is about 27 pages, about 80K.
- 1,000 Beginning Addition Problems (pdf)
- 1,000 Beginning Subtraction Problems (pdf)
- 1,000 Beginning Multiplication Problems (pdf)
- 1,000 Beginning Division Problems (pdf)
- 1,000 Intermediate Addition Problems (pdf)
- 1,000 Intermediate Subtraction Problems (pdf)
- 1,000 Intermediate Multiplication Problems (pdf)
- 1,000 Intermediate Division Problems (pdf)
Send me a message if you think of another mega-batch of automagicly generated math problems that belong on this page. Don't make your kid do all the pages of all these worksheets. Who are you, Hitler?